Thursday, May 1, 2008

My 23rd birthDay

Sorry to blog about my birthday after so long. I was too busy with my final year project. Every year i sure will have a one-week birthday celebration for myself. But this year i can't make it. Because of the FYP again. So i change my celebration style to "EAT". Not only KFC, McD, cheese-baked rice and for sure is my favourite cheesecake slices from secret reciepe, and Bak Kut Teh steamboat at home, i also try out some new food with Kuan. Here are they:

Date > 21st April 2008

Location > Restaurant Tu Long, in front of MidValley Shopping Mall.

Date > 26th April 2008

Location > Little Veitnam, inside One Utama Shopping Complex.

Description > This is my birthday cake. A slice of marble cheesecake from Starbucks Coffee and raspberry cheesecake from Secret Reciepe. In fact, at the beginning, i "aim" to buy expresso cheesecake, but they didn't "produce" any on that day, so i change my plan. I let Kuan choose for me, and he take the raspberry cheesecake. Actually, it is also very tasty.

1 comment:

Billy said...

Wa.. you ate so much.. fei sei lei fei sei lei.. Hahahaha =P