Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Digital Art :: Golden Dragon


Date of Birth > 1st of May 2007
Main Colours > Golden colour, Yellow.
Materials > Pencils, Pastels
Description > This draw has been used in a mobile game(Egg Game), which is created by kuan. There is four level achievement in the game. "Golden Dragon" is the highest level. This is the second time i draw by using my new drawing pad. The first time is design a birthday card for my papa. So my lining, design and colouring are still poor since i don't have too much experience in drawing comics or characters for game. I am welcome all of my friends to give me comments and share with me your ideas .
Extension > My first idea is design the dragon in green,blue colour. But to fulfill egg game's concept, i colouring it to golden and yellow colour. I like the result so much. Time Spent > 2 Hours

No comments: